1. The Holy Bible (Genesis to Revelation) is the complete, true and authoritative Word of God inspired by the Holy Spirit, and provides instruction for our daily lives (2 Peter 2:20-21, Tim 3:16, Deut. 4:2, Rev. 22:18-19)
2. There is One God (1 Tim. 2:5, Is. 44:6) and He is the Trinity of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. (John 1:1, John 14:9, Gal. 1:1, John 5:18, Luke 1:35-37, Heb. 9:14, I Cor. 2:10-11)
3. Jesus was fully God and fully man. (Eph. 1:7, Col 1:15)
4. Salvation is a free gift of grace through faith (Eph 2:8-9) through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ as an atoning sacrifice given by God (John 3:16) for all human sin and is received (John 1:12) by repentance of one’s sin and a deliberate decision to accept Jesus as one’s personal Savior. (John 14:6, Acts 4:12)
5. The Holy Spirit indwells all Believers to convict, comfort, and counsel (John 14:16-18; John 16:8-15) empowering them to lead Holy lives. (1 Peter 1:13-16)
6. Each person is appointed once to die then to face judgment (Hebrews 9:27). Those who have trusted Christ for salvation will receive eternal life in Heaven and those who have rejected salvation will receive eternal death in Hell. (John 3:16 &18; Romans 6:23; Revelation 20:11-14)
7. Our Lord Jesus Christ exhorts us to unity among believers. (John 17).